Residence Visa – Onshore

Listen to one of our client speak about their experience of working with us for this category of visa.
If you are in New Zealand and have been working, you may qualify for a residence visa depending on the type of job, location of the job, number of years on the job, qualifications and age.

As licensed immigration advisers, we recommend an initial assessment report completed by us to give you a clear indication of your chances. The report we provide will confirm your eligibility based on your age, qualification, work experience and partner’s qualification. This saves you the time and energy to go through the rest of the process without hassle. The initial assessment report costs NZD 250.

Click here to fill the initial assessment request form and upload your CV.