Section 61

You are able to request a visa under Section 61, if you are unlawfully in New Zealand and to who a deportation order is not in force. A request from a person who does not hold a visa is not accessed like a visa application. The applicant has to provide personal circumstances such as family and employment that supports his/her reasons for wanting to stay in New Zealand.

Click here to fill the information and one of our team members will contact you at the earliest.